Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby galore..

As much as i love all of my family & friends, pleaseee no one ever ask me to host anything for them (such as a baby shower, or bridal shower, or any such shower). However, this past month or so planning & getting it all to come together has been mostly a fun experience. When we first decided to throw a baby shower for my awesome sister-in-law Brittney, my little sister & I got super excited, then overwhelmed, then flat out exhausted. But it's all over now! & turned out pretty much just how we planned it.

It was a luau-ish themed baby shower, with the cute title "Brittney & Baby Barefoot In The Sand". 


We had pretty simple decorations, with the cutest little feet table runners made with help from the adorable little Toutai children! :) 



Yummy food on skewers, lots of fruits & veggies, snow cones...





the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen made by the Hawkins family! 
 Overall it was a fun night, Brittney & Jake seemed to love it, & they got a lot of really awesome & helpful gifts. Congratulations again on the upcoming little boy Jake & Brittney!


Also, random side note: went to the Harry Potter 7 Part 2 premiere with my little sister & her friend because my Dad got me a ticket if I'd chaperone... & we decided to dress up even though no one here does. Glad we did, looked cute & had funn! 

1 comment:

  1. BECCA! I don't think I ever saw this post! I really did have the best babyshower ever :) Thanks for putting it on!! I absolutely loved it!!

    ReplyDelete